These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
€313.50 * €330.00 * (5% Saved)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available, shipping within 3-8 working days.
- Order number: HB6505450002
Two-sided case carrier to hold various Hepco & Becker side cases such as Junior or Xplorer. The... more
Product information "Side case carrier firmly screwed on chrome for V 7 II Classic (Bj.15-) original Hepco & Becker"
Two-sided case carrier to hold various Hepco & Becker side cases such as Junior or Xplorer. The normal pannier racks by Hepco&Becker are firmly screwed to the motorcycle. All normal hard-shell cases by Hepco&Becker fit on this carrier. The cases are attached to the carrier using a quick release fastener. An aluminum adapter is also required, which is usually included with the case. (Article number: HB700114) This aluminum adapter is screwed to the rear right and left of the carrier and provides the holder for the case lock. The model-specific manufactured carriers are solidly developed and offer effective protection for the legs of the driver or the pillion passenger even in the event of an emergency. The side case racks from Hepco&Becker can usually be combined with a tubular luggage rack or other rear rack from our company without any problems. Please refer to the installation instructions. Image shows black version.
- Construction made of tubular steel
- firmly screwed to the motorcycle
- Indicators usually remain in their original position, but sometimes have to be relocated (please note the installation instructions for the product here)
- Recommended load: 10kg per side case (please note model-specific information from the motorcycle manufacturer or information on the installation instructions)
- right + left including mounting material and instructions
- Porters do not require an ABE or registration