These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
€218.50 * €230.00 * (5% Saved)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available, shipping within 3-8 working days.
- Order number: HB6305460001
Motorcycle model-specific holder for mounting bags and cases with C-Bow mount. All Hepco&... more
Product information "C-Bow side carrier black for V 9 Roamer (Bj.16-) original Hepco & Becker"
Motorcycle model-specific holder for mounting bags and cases with C-Bow mount. All Hepco&Becker side, leather bags or cases with C-Bow mounts can be attached to the motorcycle with the help of model-specific C-Bow carriers . The inconspicuous and elegant design fits perfectly into the overall line of the vehicle. It goes without saying that there is a sufficient safety distance between the pockets and the hot end of the exhaust. Thanks to the C-Bow technology, the matching bags can be attached quickly and easily to the C-Bow carrier with just one click and locked in place with a key to protect them from theft. The bags are firmly attached to the motorcycle and remain in position even when loaded. The indicators usually remain in their original position. Please note the stored assembly instructions and model-specific information.
- solid carrier to hold Hepco&Becker C-Bow side pockets and suitcases
- high quality coating
- Custom-fit, model-specific construction adapted to the lines of the motorcycle
- normal Hepco&Becker hard case, like the Junior or Journey do not fit!
- Krauser K-Wing cases do not fit on the C-Bow carrier!
- the carrier is constructed much more discreetly than a normal side case carrier and therefore not suitable for large loads
- Recommended load: 5kg per bag (please note the assembly instructions, vehicle-specific information and motorcycle manufacturer information)
- Can usually be combined with top case racks, sissy bars or solo racks without problems (see the installation instructions or the vehicle-specific information)
- Luggage rack extensions can restrict the bag mounting on the carrier
- Porters do not require an ABE or entry in the papers